True Love


Dedicated To:
Hafizah Binti Kiprawi
&
Mohd Aiman Bin Abdullah
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia.


I just want to tell Fizah how honoured I am today to says something on your special day.On behalf of my family and myself I just want to say how beautiful and radiant your look today, it truly has been a special day for you.

Fizah and I have been friends for a number of years now. Over the years, she has taught me the valuable lesson that friendship is the most important thing next to family. We have supported each other through good times and bad.

I have many memories of wonderful times spent with Fizah via email,phone & sms. The fondest memory I will now have knows Fizah will get married, the love of her life and companion.

Today you celebrate everything you have found in each other - A best friend, a supporter and a true partner for like.

“Happy Married Life”

No comments: