Happily Ever After


Dedicated To:
Noor Aimilia Binti Amershah
&
Zulkhairol Bin Haron
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Kulim, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.

Wedding is one of the most important and precious moment in one's life. We often bumble when giving out best wishes for weddings due to lack of words and phrases. Wishing you all the health and happiness in this world on your wedding. Wishing you the best of life today and in the days to come.

Heart filled wishes on your wedding and hoping the best for you from today and forever. May Allah grant you a happy married life. Hopefully, you love and hold each other in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief. Hoping the best for you on your auspicious wedding. I pray and wish happiness for both of you.

As a friend, I am very sure that he is gonna keep you smiling, happy and cheerful all your life. Happy married life to you. I wish you all the happiness in this world.

Over the blog: I’m sorry my dear friend, I couldn't be there on your wedding day, but I really feel so happy for you. Here I wishing you, all the best of health, happiness and prosperity for your married. Happy married life to you guys and please don't fight! I hope you hold each other close in best or bad times and have trust and faith all the way.

"Happy Married Life"

No comments: