Congratulations


Dedicated To:
Halim Bin Ibrahim
&
Khairunnisa Binti Budin
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Melaka, Malaysia.

I want to start off by saying congratulations to Halim and Khairunnisa. For those of you who don’t know me, I am Halim’s cousin. And I have the honour of being part of his beautiful day. I’d also like to congratulate Halim on a truly magnificent day.

I have known Halim all my life, he has always loved sport. I would like to say best of luck to the two of you, I really am absolutely delighted for both of you. I hope you have a long and happy future together.

And thank you Halim, it really has been a great honour to be your best cousin, you are more than a cousin to me. So Halim and Khairunnisa you’ve finally got married. I know that you both have been planning incessantly for the past few months to have this day be everything that you have both been dreaming of, and everything is just beautiful.

Everything I've seen and heard of the two of you just seems right. You two seem to have found what we are all looking for from marriage. You serve as an inspiration to everyone, because you have shown that dreams really do come true.

So, congratulations again! I hope you enjoy the rest of your celebration today as well as the rest of your lives together!

“Happy Married Life”

No comments: