Appreciation of Loved Ones


Everyone has own unique relationship with their father. My unique and long lasting relationship with my late father is beyond his passing. He impacts me profoundly and his influences are likely passing to next generations in my life as well.

This writing is not to boast the greatness of my late father but simply a commemorating him as an individual who I admired and am willing to share with the readers after two years of his passing.

His legacy and wisdom is not limited to one recipient. Some words in this writing were composed when I spend the last months of his life journey with him at the Malacca GH Hospital. These writings genuinely reflect my inner feelings and pains of losing him a loved one, once a while in life.

I lost someone or something dear to me sometimes they are replaceable but sometimes they are not. For those irreplaceable losses sadness is not the solution we need to transform those pains and losses to something even more meaningful to individuals or to others.

He made many good examples for his children and others. Those who followed benefited in work, relationship, life, I believe. His expectations lay on what he taught us and he practiced them in his life as well words and actions are coherent in his case.

"I Love You Abah". Al-Fatihah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very wise and intelligent person beyond your years. Your father would be proud. I truly enjoy reading your blog.

Mohd Yazri Bin Yahaya said...

Thanks a lot.

For me, any people's life will be filled with constant and unexpected encouragement if they makes up their mind to do the best each day.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog...... i like your blog........... keep moving......

___________________
Smarry
Online Marketing of your brand

Mohd Yazri Bin Yahaya said...

Dear Smarry,

Thanks a lot. Keep In Touch.