New Beginning of Life


Dedicated To:
Noriah Binti Hj. Shahid Ali
&
Faizul Amir Bin Ahmad Sabar
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

Firstly, I just want to tell Noriah, how honoured I am today, to says something on her special day. The sum which two married people owe to one another defies calculation.
It is an infinite debt which can only be discharged through all eternity.

Marriage is ever made by destiny. Two human loves make one divine. A happy marriage is a new beginning of life a new starting point for happiness and usefulness. Marriage is the perfection of what love aimed at ignorant of what it sought. When you make a sacrifice in marriage you're sacrificing not to each other, but to unity in a relationship.

One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul. Marriage is about two souls but with a single thought and two heart but beat as one.

Over the blog:
I’m sorry my dear friend, I couldn't be there on your wedding day, but I really feel so happy for you. Here I wishing you, all the best of health, happiness and prosperity for your married.

Finally, to keep your marriage brimming with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong please admit it but whenever you're right please shut up.

"Happy Married Life"

No comments: